e-Discovery Document Review Lawyer (Contract) - Bilingual
October 29, 2019
MT>3, a division of McCarthy Tétrault LLP, specializes in providing advice and services relating to the management of digital information. We are always looking for talented document review lawyers to add to the team. We support both remote and on-site document review projects, have excellent project managers, and run professional and efficient reviews. Compensation is competitive in the market and commensurate with experience.
MT>3 is seeking bilingual document review lawyers for support on a variety of projects. Although project training will be in Toronto, Ontario or Montreal, Quebec, the position can be based in any location within Canada.
- Bachelor or Juris Doctor degree (or international equivalent) and maintenance of good standing with a Canadian Law Society,
- Called to the Bar in Canada and carry professional liability insurance,
- Ability to work as part of a highly focused team,
- Ability to work remotely, and on-site when needed,
- Skilled in the latest document review technologies and tools, and possess an interest in electronic discovery,
- Bilingual French, English.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume with “e-Discovery Document Review Lawyer” in the subject line to [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest in MT>3 and McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.
McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment.
Job Type: Contract