McCarthy Tétrault’s client service lauded by Who’s Who Legal 100
Toronto, May 15, 2014 — McCarthy Tétrault is delighted to announce that the firm and 61 of its lawyers have been ranked in the 2014 edition of Who’s Who Legal 100. This third annual edition is an extensive analysis of top law firms globally. McCarthy Tétrault’s lawyers are recognized in 25 of the researched practice areas.
- "Client service is the core focus of the firm."
- "Continually adapting and developing to meet clients’ changing needs, such as in regard to predictability and control of costs."
- "Long history of pro bono work and is committed to giving back to the communities in which it has offices."
- "Strongly committed to diversity, which it believes enables the highest standard of professional excellence and client service."
- "Fosters an environment and culture in which the differences of its professionals are considered an advantage to the firm."
The firm’s ranked lawyers and practice area commentary include the following:
Business Crime Defence
Insolvency & Restructuring
Insurance & Reinsurance
Labour and Employment
Product Liability Defence
Trade & Customs
Published by Law Business Research, Who’s Who Legal 100 is based on 18 years of independent research conducted through interviews with lawyers and clients. Further information can be found on the Who’s Who Legal website.
About McCarthy Tétrault
McCarthy Tétrault LLP provides a broad range of legal services, advising on large and complex assignments for Canadian and international interests. The firm has substantial presence in Canada’s major commercial centres and in London, UK.
Built on an integrated approach to the practice of law and delivery of innovative client services, the firm brings its legal talent, industry insight and practice experience to help clients achieve the results that are important to them.