McCarthy Tétrault partners named LMG Life Science Stars
Sources’ comments included the following:
- "The intellectual property litigation practice at McCarthy Tétrault represents some of the industry’s biggest players."
- "Marvels at the firm’s experience working with such life science titans."
- "Able to attract companies because they combine their IP and corporate skills to help their clients do the most important thing in the industry, which is make money."
- "We knew we were making the right decision when we picked the firm to represent us."
- "From the first day, we felt like we were positioned well to protect our patent rights and we continue to use the firm for our IP litigation matters."
- "One of the deepest and most talented staff of corporate attorneys in Canada."
In addition, LMG Life Sciences named partners Andrew Reddon, Darryl Cruz, Philippe Leclerc and David Frost as Life Science Stars. Sources commented:
- Andrew Reddon is "one of the top guys in a courtroom and is not afraid to take any case" and "has litigated more money than some companies are ever worth."
- Philippe Leclerc is "an amazing corporate attorney who has been doing exceptional life sciences work for the past few years."
- David Frost is a "great corporate finance attorney and good life sciences business mind."
McCarthy Tétrault's life sciences practitioners represent many of the most sophisticated and respected private and public biotechnology, medical device, chemical and pharmaceutical companies, academic and research institutions, underwriters, venture capitalists and private equity funds active in life sciences in Canada and internationally. The team advises on a wide range of matters, from significant transactions to complex litigation to the development of global IP protection strategies.
Euromoney’s LMG Life Sciences in an annual guide that evaluates lawyers and firms practising in the US and Canadian life sciences industry. For more information, visit the LMG Life Sciences website.
About McCarthy Tétrault
McCarthy Tétrault LLP provides a broad range of legal services, advising on large and complex assignments for Canadian and international interests. The firm has substantial presence in Canada’s major commercial centres and in London, UK.
Built on an integrated approach to the practice of law and delivery of innovative client services, the firm brings its legal talent, industry insight and practice experience to help clients achieve the results that are important to them.