Profil d'un avocat
CHAMP DE COMPÉTENCE
FACULTÉ DE DROIT
Université de la Colombie-Britannique
ADMISSION AU BARREAU
Cette biographie est disponible en anglais seulement.
Jerry Nguyen is an associate in our Business Law Group in Vancouver. Her areas of practice include domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions, securities regulation, corporate finance and other corporate and commercial transactions. She has experience working with clients in a wide variety of industries, including consumer products & retail, financial services, private equity, technology and mining. Jerry also advises entrepreneurs and emerging businesses on initial formation, shareholder arrangements, financings and other corporate matters.
Jerry’s representative transactions include the following:
- Counsel to The Original Cakerie in its sale to U.S. private equity group Gryphon Investors
- Counsel to Franworks Franchise Corp. in connection with the sale of majority control of its subsidiary, Original Joe’s Franchise Group, to Cara Operations
- Canadian counsel to U.S. private equity group Brentwood Associates in its investment in SAXX Underwear
- Counsel to the syndicate of agents on the sale and issue of subordinated notes by Central 1 Credit Union
- Counsel to the underwriters in connection with AutoCanada’s treasury offering of common shares
- Counsel to Vantage Airport Group in its capacity as member of the consortium selected to undertake the redevelopment of LaGuardia Airport’s Central Terminal (Terminal B)
Jerry received both her BSc in Mathematics and JD from the University of British Columbia. Prior to attending law school, she worked in project management in the area of medical education technology and infrastructure. She joined McCarthy Tétrault as a summer student in 2013. She is a member of the Law Society of British Columbia, the Canadian Bar Association and the Vancouver Bar Association.
Parus sur nos blogues
Transactions et causes
Parkland Fuel fait l’acquisition des activités pétrolières en aval de Chevron Canada
Cara acquiert une participation majoritaire dans Original Joe’s pour C$93M
Le consortium LaGuardia Gateway Partners obtient le projet de réaménagement et d’exploitation de l’aéroport LaGuardia de New York, d’une valeur de quatre milliards de dollars US
Gryphon Investors acquiert The Original Cakerie