Sarah C. Cameron
Team Value and Skills
Sarah Cameron is a law clerk in the Trusts and Estates section of our Tax Group in Toronto. Sarah supports clients by assisting with estate administration and estate litigation.
Sarah has been a law clerk for over 25 years, with a broad array of experience in litigation, as well as trusts and estates. She has a keen interest in finance, having completed the Canadian Securities Course in 2015 and is currently enrolled in Wealth Management Essentials, a course also offered through the Canadian Securities Institute.
Certifications and Education
- Canadian Securities Couse, Canadian Securities Institute – 2015
- Conduct and Practices Handbook, Canadian Securities Institute – 2015
- Project Management Preparation Course, University of Toronto - 2011
- Graduated Law Clerk Diploma Program, Centennial College 1989
- First Degree Black Belt, Northern Karate School – 2005
- Second Degree Black Belt, Northern Karate School - 2010