Established in 1987, McCarthy Tétrault’s London office ranks among the largest offices of any Canadian law firm in Europe. The office actively advises clients from around the globe on English law transactions and projects. Our London lawyers also provide advice on Canadian legal matters to those same clients.
Our London office fields corporate commercial and M&A practitioners, all of whom are qualified to practise English law. The office regularly handles major international oil and gas, mining, power, technology and telecommunications transactions, including corporate financings (whether equity-, debt- or project-based), and mergers and acquisitions. In fact, the firm has acted as both English and Canadian counsel on more equity financings (including new stock exchange listings) in London by Canadian companies than any other law firm.
Our London office specializes in assisting clients with their transatlantic transactions. We are among the largest Canadian law firms in London. As well, we are proud to be charter members of the Canada–UK Chamber of Commerce, represented on its board of directors.
Contact the London, UK Office of McCarthy Tétrault
125 Old Broad Street, 26th Floor
London EC2N 1AR
Tel: +44 (0)20 7786 5700
Fax: +44 (0)20 7786 5702
+44 (0)20 7786 5700
Director of Communications
LONDON OFFICE DIRECTORY
Our UK office is located in the City of London at 125 Old Broad Street, EC2N 1AR. The best way to travel to this office is via public transport.
- Parking is heavily restricted in the general area. However, public car parks are available in the local vicinity and some meter parking is available in nearby streets. Motorcycle parking areas are also available nearby.
- The building is within the London Congestion Charge area.
From Bank Station:
- Take Exit 2 from the station.
- Take Threadneedle Street.
- Take a slight left at Old Broad Street.
- 125 Old Broad Street will be on the left.
From Liverpool Street Station:
- Exit the station and head toward Old Broad Street.
- 125 Old Broad Street will be on the right.